Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:32:12 -0300
From:      "James Mackinnon" <jmackinnon@devantec.com>
To:        <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   authpf issue

Hi all

I have in the past, mostly used OpenBSD, but am doing a fair amount of =
work in free now requiring my need to use pf and authpf

anyhow, When I try to setup authpf by adding /usr/sbin/authpf to =
/etc/shells and then adding the shell to a user, I get the following on =
login.

some assistance / feedback would be great.

Sep 16 20:58:56 myserver -authpf: non-interfactive session connection =
for authpf
Sep 16 20:58:56 myserver login: pam_sm_close_session(): no utmp record =
for ttyv0

Thanks

James

James Mackinnon