Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 1995 14:59:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Bynum <bynum@sed.cs.fsu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   3c505 driver and Installation

Please Help!

I am trying to Install the latest FreeBSD SNAP edition (using FTP from
wcarchive) onto a system that has a 3com 3c505 network card. However I can not
get FreeBSD to acknowledge the card at all. I didn't see the card listed in
the FAQ, but maybe some nice person has a driver, or knows of a way to
configure the card to make it emulate a 3c501 or 3c503. Also I have no idea
what flags or what extra flags to give the installation procedure, I just give
it the default. Maybe that may be the problem.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Bynum
bynum@cs.fsu.edu