Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:30:42 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to get ed1 to be ed0

I am running 4.0-CURRENT cvsupd as of Feb27. It fixed my sound issue.
;-) The reason for this is that it is on a Fujitsu Lifebook E-360 using
a Netgear 410 PCMCIA card. Everything works fine it is just that the
card always comes up as ed1 and not ed0. Here is what I have in the
kernel

device          ed0     at isa?

TIA