Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2013 20:54:22 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pkg install subversion broken on 9.2-R...

Ok, I know this is partly my fault for not being specific enough, but
after a pkg install python installed 2.7 and not 2.6 and the full set
of 3.x versions, I was ok, lets just do the same for subversion...

Of course I also didn't read that it was going to install 1.6.23_2,
1.7.13 AND 1.8.3 when you run pkg install subversion so I got a bunch
of conflicts...

Are we planning on fixing that so that it either installs on version,
or asks which version you'd like to install?

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579