Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:30:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      Dan Odom <daniel@thelonious.spidome.net>
To:        johnson@charming.nrtc.northrop.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZIP drives?

There's a port of the linux driver... search www.freebsd.org or search
the Web for it.  I'm using a SCSI zip drive.  FreeBSD treats it like a
removable SCSI hard disk -- more like a miniature disk drive than like
a floppy.  I can use ufs on it or I can use it for tar.  I haven't
tried MS-DOS formats.

--
Daniel Odom
Systems administrator (sometimes) and web guy (the rest of the time)