Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:35:17 +0000
From:      "Teske, Devin" <Devin.Teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        J David <j.david.lists@gmail.com>
Cc:        "<freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>" <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: routing in VIMAGE jails with different versions

On Apr 16, 2013, at 3:13 PM, J David wrote:

> This does appear to work under light testing; after applying and massaging
> the patch I was able to add a default route to an 8.3-i386 jail on a
> 9-STABLE-amd64 host.
>=20
> I put the updated-for-9-STABLE patch here:
>=20
> http://pastebin.com/iThJpMTe
>=20
> (The referenced patch is by Sergey Kandaurov, not me, and I am not claimi=
ng
> any credit for it.)

Excellent!

I'm interested in this making it into HEAD. Can someone with experience wit=
h the code that it touches help bring this in?
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.