Date:      Mon, 29 May 1995 19:13:40 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, ports@FreeBSD.org, gj@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Hylafax - a patch to fix the broken port, tested against ctm444.

Hylafax is pretty much done, it's in the package dir of
ftp.freebsd.org.  I'll commit my changes as soon as the commit lockout
is lifted.  It's in /e/work/asami/ports/comms/hylafax at the moment.

And Julian, please read all your mails before replying to the earlier
ones.  I've already committed the fix to the patch problem and (busy
busy) Rod doesn't need to do anything for hylafax at this point. :)

Satoshi