Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 11:12:49 -0500
From:      "Phil Thien" <phil@cgallery.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Hardware vendor listing submission

      "http://www.cgallery.com/">Computer Gallery</a></strong> has
      been building custom workstations and servers since 1988.
      Experience does count!  Our attention to detail during
      the building and testing phases is unmatched, and keeps
      customers like Amazon.com, Intel, and NASA coming back
      for more.  [Yes, we do single PC's for end users].  Visit
      our web page for more information and a custom
      configuration tool.  Or E-Mail us (
      with questions and learn just how responsive we truly are!

Thanks!
Phil Thien (phil@cgallery.com)
Computer Gallery (http://www.cgallery.com)
414/963-6336 (extension 22)