Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:12:47 +0200
From:      Sylwester Sosnowski <syso.fml@no-route.org>
To:        Kay Wanous <kay.wanous@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE Xen DomU (HVM) success

Kay Wanous wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks Sylwester for posting your config, etc.  Do you have some
> documentation up as to how you created the FreeBSD DomU?  I'm not that
> experienced with Xen and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to
> get started.

Sure. Because I've got a bunch of E-Mail requests of people asking me
how to configure Xen and run a FreeBSD DomU with HVM in it I've just
finished writing some still alpha-state documentation.

You can find it at
http://tmp.no-route.org/~syso/tmp/setting_up_xen_with_hvm_draft2.html

Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker. If you've got a question or
suggestion
feel free to send me an E-Mail or asking your question here (as long
it's not
off-topic).

Regards,
Sylwester