Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:03:22 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Stefan Bethke <stb@transit.hanse.de>
Cc:        dannyman <dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: patch for netatalk on -current

> Please review the included port. It builds and runs on both -stable
> and -current as of three days ago. However, I haven't had the time yet to
> test it in any other setup that without any router, i. e. I'd like to see
> someone test it with another router and netatalk being itself a router.

It looks like it builds and runs OK for me, though I noticed that the
netatalk.sh startup script doesn't background the services, leaving
it hung at that point.  A small tweak will fix that.

I'm currently testing its functionality - gotta go talk to one
of those Macintosh folks in the art dept. now. :)

					Jordan