Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:37:35 +1200
From:      rshea@opendoor.co.nz
To:        "JOHN MUELLER" <asjwm2@uaa.alaska.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slow PC and FreeBSD

>     Thanks again for the help....OK,  first question .. will FreeBSD run
> on a 75 or 90 Mhz pentium ? I probably should give them to the Salvation
Yes. I've got one beside me here. 90Mhz Pentium, 32 Mb of RAM - runs
beautifully. I'm sure your problem isn't a lack of CPU power. For a statement
of minimums you could look at ...

http://troll.apana.org.au/~freebsd/introduction.html

Doubtless someone else will be able to give you a steer as to how to resolve
your problem.

regards
richard shea.

Open Door Ltd