Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:36:30 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>, "Doug Hass" <dhass@imagestream.com>
Cc:        "Jim Bryant" <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>, "MurrayTaylor" <taylorm@bytecraft.au.com>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Alfred Shippen" <ashippen@metromatics.com.au>
Subject:   RE: FYI

Well, you might want to take a shortcut and leave the SAND code out of this
and
just make that interface one that the driver modules that would normally
snap into SAND use.  The modules would think that Netgraph is SAND?

  The goal would be to be able to make use of all the SAND modules that
Imagestream has.  Then all Imagestream's programmers would need to do is add
in defines
to the module code for FreeBSD and build the modules.

  While it's not a _port_ of SAND per-se, it's an emulation of it.