Date:      Sun, 29 Sep 2002 00:38:16 -0700
From:      "Scott Beall" <wscottbeall@hotmail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   A question concerning the Gnome port tree.

To Ports,

I ussually search the www.freebsd.org/ports web page to look for ports that
I may use. I see that you have a directory listing of the ports collection
for gnome. It does not exist in my ports tree, and does not exist in the
/pub/FreeBSD/branches/i386/-current/ports.tar.gz file on the FreeBSD ftp
site. I am wondering if I missing something? or If you can be so kind as to
show me how to add this directory under my /usr/ports collection, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
W. Scott Beall