Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:44:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mike@seidata.com>
To:        Wut!? <geniusj@bsd.dialup.bestweb.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, "UC Computer / Transbay.Net" <root@transbay.net>, bugs@freebsd.org, isp@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Two sources for system-cracking tools

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Wut!? wrote:

> Yeah, Rootshell.com isn't very good with his information, and there is a
> very simple explanation why .. (He runs linux!)..

I'd like to think that one can think logically/analytically and present
accurate information, regardless of what OS s/he uses.  Excuse the
interjection, but I've always abhored bias - saying "He runs linux" is an
explanation for poor logic is like saying little black boys should sit on
the back of the bus, IMO.

Oh, and yes, I do use Linux...  and FreeBSD, and SunOS, and Solaris, and a
few others.  I've always found that using multiple OSes helps me to expand
in multiple dimensions...  Some will never listen to this theory, but they
can remain stuck in their one-dimensional world if they so desire.

---
 Mike Hoskins
 SEI Data Network Services, Inc.
 mike@seidata.com