Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 1996 19:08:34 -0400
From:      Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing VT menus from xterm?

I have FreeBSD-2.1 and XFree86312S (I think it's called) installed on
several machines.  From what I've seen, I have the same configuration
files on all of the machines.

But I can only get the VT menus (CTL-mouse-[123]) up on only one
machine!

I figure there's a small difference in some configuration file
somewhere, but so far I haven't found it.

I've been through the X and xterm man pages and many user-specific and
system-default configuration files with no success.

Any suggestions on where I should look?