Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:28:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      c_fowler@hotmail.com
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Terminal Servers

Hello,

I'm not trying to spam your newsgroup,  I just wanted to let everyone in the
UNIX community know of a great deal on Computone Terminal Servers.
Until Freiday, All 16 port PowerRacks are $1300 they were $2197.  This deal is
going on until this Friday our until our stock runs out.  We just got a shipment
 from our distributor and need to sell them as fast as possible.  After Friday t
hey will go up to $2197.  These will work under any unix flavor. each 16 port ex
pansion cards are on sale for $445.

Thanks,
Christopher Fowler
Computone Corporation