Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 13:41:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alok K. Dhir" <adhir@bigdipper.umd.edu>
To:        Mark Hittinger <bugs@warlock.win.net>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, Mark Hittinger wrote:

> Ok ok so your not going to ditch the daemon :-)
>

> The daemon should be breaking a microsoft windows logo with his pitchfork :-)
>
> crash!!  broken shards of glass everyplace.

Great idea - I like it :-)!

BTW - I also like the shackled daemon breaking free from USL thing, but
that won't mean anything to the great majority of people that see it...
So the humor is lost, you see...

 | Al Dhir, Programmer Analyst        /___\    UMCP Ag-Engineering Dept    |
 | Internet: adhir@bigdipper.umd.edu  (o o)    (301) 405-1197              |