Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:30:23 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
Cc:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wide char support

[-current -=> -chat]

[Re: multiple groups developing wchar support]

On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 01:18:47PM +0900, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

> 	(again, there's language barrier problem...  I think we should sort
> 	it out.  I believe the best way is to ban Japanese-language mailing
> 	list for the project, but other volunteers may have some trouble)

Hmm...  A bilingual mailing-list?  That would certainly be difficult
for people who only speak one of the two languages, and a bit of a
strain for people who speak both ("Will someone please tell me what
lij@lij.jp just said?"), but if were to save the repeat of a lot of
trouble...

--
This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.