Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 1998 15:40:14 -0800
From:      Chris Parry <laotzu@juniper.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Camera/sound for FreeBSD

Hi, I'm doing some work with multicast and need to know what would be a
good video camera/sound card combo for this.  Currently my head is set on
an AOpen AWE 37 for sound, and a Haupauge video capture board, but don't
yet have a camera found for it.   There was a Haupauge with a camera
included that FreeBSD definitely supported but naturally is discontinued
now.

What is currently the most supported and not discontinued setup for doing
voice/video with FreeBSD?

Thank you for your help,

-chris