Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 13:36:20 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PR www/73551

Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> On 2005-05-16 11:31, Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org> wrote:
>
>>Hi Guys,
>>I wanted to ask opinions about this PR.
>
> [ Referring to www/73551 ]

Hi Giorgos!,

> A real solution would be far more costly in processing power or disk
> space.  It's not only '=' characters that are quoted as =XX by MIME :-(

Well yes, the = character was just one example, there are ,'s as well
etc. I think it's just overkill to find a solution for it. The text
is perfectly readable, and perhaps one or a few people get annoyed by
the markup characters, but hey, the effort to fix it is much bigger imo
then we should spent on this issues.

So actually i am proposing to suspend the PR or even close it (so that
it does not annoy me in the queue anymore :-))

Cheers!

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder  ** remko@elvandar.org