Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 2020 16:21:03 +0200
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        ajtiM <starikarp@dismail.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: qt5-webengine

## ajtiM via freebsd-ports (freebsd-ports@freebsd.org):

> Today update for qt5-webengine cannot compile:
>
> /usr/local/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/qt5/libQt5WebEngineCore.so: undefined
> reference to `re2::RE2::Arg::parse_ulong(char const*, unsigned long,
> void*)' c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to
> see invocation) *** [../../libexec/QtWebEngineProcess] Error code 1

Your environment is broken: that looks like some mismatch on re2,
which has been updated just recently and is the reason for this
PORTREVISION bump. You need to clean up first (updating re2 and
perhaps intermediary dependencies) or just use poudriere (or any
other system providing clean build environments).
In any case, the build worked here in my poudriere.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space