Date:      Wed, 04 Dec 2002 12:15:07 +0000
From:      Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone know about the WANic 520

Please CC to me replies as I am not  subscribed to all the lists.

SBS's Datasheet for the WANic 520 lists it having drivers for FreeBSD...

Does anyone have any experience with this card and FreeBSD, eg with
Netgraph, frame relay, etc.

Otherwise, could people suggest other serial cards? (I have looked at
the WANic 40x but I don't think 2mbps will satisfy my needs)

Thanks.

--
ANTONY T CURTIS                     Tel: +44 (1635) 36222
Abacus Polar Holdings Ltd           Fax: +44 (1635) 38670