Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:36:15 -0500
From:      "Meltzer, Kevin" <KMeltzer@USCO.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where to put a package?

Hello folks,

I have made a package of some Perl files which I would like to see in the
packages tree (as well as some other packages for  modules I plan to do).
How should I get my files to where they should go? I saw in the handbook to
uuencode the tgz and mail it using send-pr, but a) the uuencoded file is
larger than the tgz, and b) it is over 300k. So, do I just send that size
file to send-pr? I am assuming so, but hope someone can give me a difinitive
answer as how to do this, so I have it right the first time. Thanks.

Cheers,
Kevin