Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2013 02:45:09 +0800
From:      Daniel Nang <daniel.nang01@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Question

Hello,

I have two computers, both running FreeBSD, accessing the
web via DHCP from the router. The setup looks like this:

                                       Internet

machine1.example.com --- Router --- machine.2.example.com
         - DHCP -                                            - DHCP -

Both computers can access the internet with no problems.
So far so good...

My question is, if I can simultaneously have the computers access
the net as in the given picture and also let them communicate with
each other e.g. via ssh?

Thanks

Daniel