Date:      Sun, 05 Jul 1998 21:18:26 -0500
From:      "Jeff Rogers" <jlr@soltec.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: free DSB

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 7/5/98, at 8:56 PM, Jon Groves wrote:

>I do not understand how you can say that "Free DSB" is free, If it
cost $40
>to get the CD-ROM from Walnut Creek CD-ROM CO. I would like to get a
copy of
>the software, is there some one other than Walnut Creek to get it
from?? I
>prefer the 3.5'' DISKS because I do not have a CD-ROM drive on the
computer
>I plan to install on, and not FTP because the speed of my connection
and
>distance from your server to me is to slow and to far for a fast
download.

Well, I looked around and found an owner who could take the files and
burn me a copy on a CDR.  it didn't take long; I just had to be
persistent, and willing to dig, or pay any costs involved.  If you
could find a friend with it installed, you could do something like
LapLink, although I too am a newbie and may be way off here.  Anyhow,
hope I might've helped your situation.

Kindest Regards,
Jeff Rogers	jlr@soltec.net		www.soltec.net/~jlr
Truth:  It only conflicts with falsehood.