Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:50:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Evan Sarmiento <evms@cs.bu.edu>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vaio SR33 -- hang on initializing PCMCIA

Hey,

Thanks guys. This seemed to work for me. However, I received
it too late, and I was impatient. So I copied all the contens
from the CD to a temporary partition made by an OpenBSD
boot disk (OpenBSD seemed to support it right off the bat)
and then used the option "install from FS" in /stand/sysinstall.

It was a painful process, but, atleast I have a working laptop :)

Thanks again,