Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:21:30 +0000
From:      "rpaulo (Rui Paulo)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D1764: Factor out ip6_deletefraghdr()

rpaulo added a subscriber: rpaulo.
rpaulo added a comment.

>>! In D1764#17, @glebius wrote:
> Damn f*ckbrikator doesn't allow me to close the revision, since I don't own it.
>
> Kristof, looks like you will need to manually close all your revisions as I commit them. Or we can just leave some trash in this "pretty" software.

You need to use the full URL in your commit log in order to trigger the script that closes revisions.  That's how it was setup for FreeBSD and is unrelated to the Phabricator software.  I agree it shouldn't be possible to close revisions that you don't own, otherwise it would be extremely easy to screw up the system.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1764

To: kristof, ae, glebius
Cc: rpaulo, ae, glebius, freebsd-net