Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2012 05:21:20 -0600
From:      Franci Nabalanci <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Chris Petrik <cpet@sdf.org>
Subject:   Re: Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?

Problem is not release, problem are ports:
second day and I am still running update for cyrus-sasl and pcre new
because there are so many errors. Today I check /usr/ports/UPDATE and I saw
another week for update: ImageMagick -r...
And than after March we will gt GIMP 2.8, KDE whatever version...and New
year will be here...

And the same story repeat again...