Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2013 02:15:18 -0800
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        Friedrich Locke <friedrich.locke@gmail.com>
Cc:        openbsd-misc <misc@openbsd.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mac mini

On 20 November 2013, at 10:09, Friedrich Locke =
<friedrich.locke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone here run Open/FreeBSD on mac mini ?
>=20
> Does the OS fully supports macmini hadrwared ?

I have a couple production servers using Minis running FreeBSD 9.1 and =
9.2.  Check the archives as I posted the procedures I used to install.  =
Some current Minis require a bit of horsing around to get networking to =
work.  I have never used a windowing system on them.  I only use a dumb =
terminal for initial setup and then SSH in after that.