Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2001 20:01:28 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors article.sgml

hi,

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 09:48:10AM -0700, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
> phantom     2001/09/29 09:48:10 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors article.sgml
>   Log:
>   Resign myself from Commercial Gallery Editor position.

Since this spring I don't have enough time to maintain Commercial
Gallery (as well as other parts of website unfortonatelly :( ). This
causes long delays between submissions and appearnce at website.

We need a person who will regulary monitor -www mailing list
and commit (or submit patches) entries submitted by parties interested
in adding their information to the Gallery.

Actually it would be nice if this person contacts known companies and
asks them to place their information there as well.

Any takers ?