Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 2009 00:16:47 +0400
From:      Pavel Gubin <pg@2lazy.ru>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless, Realtek RTL8185L-based PCI adapter.

Hi All,

Recently I've got 802.11b/g adapter TL-WN353GD from TP-Link, based on
Realtek RTL8185L chip.

Seems that there is no support for it in FreeBSD yet, but there are some
mentionings about 8185 in /sys/dev/usb/wlan/if_urtw*. Also, Realtek has
a Linux driver for it, and this driver is partly based on NetBSD's
if_rtw driver for RTL8180 (which seems to be 802.11a/b predecessor of 8185).

So, I'm wondering - does someone work already on a driver for this chip,
or maybe I should try to write a driver myself?

Thanks,
--
Pavel Gubin
Jabber: xmpp:pg@2lazy.ru / Phone +79218959055 / sip:pg@2lazy.ru