Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 13:28:30 +0200
From:      "IBS / Andre Oppermann" <andre@pipeline.ch>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        IBS / Andre Oppermann <andre@pipeline.ch>, Manar Hussain <manar@ivision.co.uk>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth limiter available

Mike Smith wrote:
-snip-
> > The last thing we need on our way is a Cisco-IOS shell integrating all
> > those features under the well-known IOS command syntax.
>
> I will say that is, indeed, the very last thing we need.

Why not? You have one common syntax for all network related
configurations.
I don't mean that as shell for the whole FreeBSD box, just for network
config. Simply type 'iosh' and do all your ifconfig's, route's and
bgp/ospf seamless.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch