Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:13:01 PST
From:      "Hongxiang Wang" <wanghongxiang@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install on Seagate SCSI driver

Hi,

I want to install FreeBSD 3.2 Release on my computer which has a Seagate
ST318275LW 18.2GB SCSI hard disk. The kernel can probe my SCSI controller
and my SCSI hard disk correctly. But it always complains that "Unable to
transfer the bin distribution from wcd0c" after it try to "Extract bin into
/ directory". I don't think it because of my CDROM. I tried to install from
NFS server, but the problem is as before. Why?
Thank you.

H.X. Wang