Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 1996 11:23:14 +0100 (MET)
From:      Jakub Jelinek <jj@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mirror police

> 4) The Australia/3, Czech Republic, and Korean mirrors are
>    worse (the main page background color is still gray.) =-)
Oh sorry. Czech Republic should be fixed now and rsync has been added to
crontabs. Could you by chance fix the URL of the server (it is
www.cz.freebsd.org now (sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/www.cz.freebsd.org works as
well, but I guess the intent is that all of them look the same)).
                                                                  .u$e.
   Cheers                                                       .$$$$$:S
        Jakub                                                   $"*$/"*$$
                                                                $.`$ . ^F
                                                                4k+#+T.$F
Jakub Jelinek, jj@sunsite.mff.cuni.cz                           :R"+  t$$B
Administrator of SunSITE Czech Republic                      ___#       $$$
MFF, Charles University, Prague                              |  |       R$$k
Give your Sparc a new beginning - SparcLinux                ddd |  Sparc $9$F