Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:36:43 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Roderick <hruodr@gmail.com>
Subject:   Unteachable Spammers on FreeBSD lists

Following your own logic of reading carefully the handbook and
list descritions: questions is for questions and answers, not
for small talk.

Perhaps the handbook and list mantainers could make corrections
in the wording, but it will not help against spamers: intrusion
is in soul of spamers.

If all people here answer like that, I will have to unsubscribe,
as perhaps other people do (or never subscribed).

Rod.