Date:      Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:43:42 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@boothman.easynet.co.uk>
To:        Doug Russell <drussell@bedroom.saturn-tech.com>
Cc:        Allan Alford <aa@thinkwell.com>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Old EGA Video Card & Monitor

Doug Russell wrote:

> Good point.  Are you (Andrew) sure the EGA card works at all?
> DIP switches set correctly?

Wish I knew! The card worked in the 286 it was removed from, but no one
can find a manual for it so I have no idea what the DIP switches do or
what they should be set to. It seems to be displaying the BIOS copyright
and "Keyboard detected" style messages OK though.

--
Andrew Boothman <andrew@boothman.easynet.co.uk>
http://www.boothman.easynet.co.uk/andrew/