Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 2010 15:05:43 +0200
From:      "Daniel Dabber" <products@dabber-player.com>
To:        "" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Today we launch The Dabber video player for free

Ladies and gentlemen, mina damer och herrar=2E

Today we launch a free version of our popular Dabber player at
http://www=2Edabber-player=2Ecom

The Dabber player is one of the most beautiful 3D-interface
videoplayers for embedding on any webpage=2E Now you can host your own
online tv-channel, display your best content and best of all you can change=
 the
look and feel and adapt the player to your webpage=2E No more black, boring=
,
standard embedded and sad videoplayers=2E Let=B4s make Internet more
beautiful!

You can use our entire range of improved, evolved and very beautiful Dabber=
 video players
for only $75 and Free for non commercial use=2E
And for only $95 per month you can have storage, trafik, contentmanagement =
and all players!

Order yours today and use them, love them, and improve all websites out
there=2E You can find them at http://www=2Edabber-player=2Ecom

A huge thanks goes to all you brave ones who have ordered and
implemented our early Dabber players so far=2E Your orders, thoughts, feedb=
ack
and love have taken us to this day=2E You know who you are!

New players and plugins are in the pipeline, both for YouTube, Vimeo,
JW, Flow, Html5 and other=2E We can already provide a CMS as a Wordpress pl=
ugin

We look forward to your order and feedback!
For future newsletters and info please subscribe at http://www=2Edabber=
=2Etv/#news

Daniel Daboczy
CEO & co-founder

DABBER
website: http://www=2Edabber-player=2Ecom
mobile: +46 (0)736 26 99 85
e-mail:
daniel@dabber=2Etv
SKYPE: mrdaboczy
adress: Frejgatan 8, SE-114 20
Stockholm, Sweden

Nominated for "Best Streaming Innovation of 2009" at the prestigious
Streaming Media awards in London=2E

This message was sent to freebsd-doc@freebsd=2Eorg from Dabber Stockholm=
=2E
To stop receiveing info or newsletters from us please reply with the word u=
nsub=2E