Date:      Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:29:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sudheer K <sudheer_kurichiyath@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sudheer_kurichiyath@yahoo.com
Subject:   NFSV4 in FreeBSD

Hi,

I'm curious if a NFS V4 related project is already
going on in FreeBSD. I've been working in the unix
kernel for the last 5 years and I've some NFS
background.

I'm participate in NFS V4 developments on FreeBSD. I
really appreciate if I'm provided information like
mailing list name, contact person etc.

If no such project is currently there, what should be
done (I mean whom to contact) to start such an
activity.

Any comments/help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Sudheer