Date:      Fri, 5 Sep 2014 04:17:59 -0400
From:      Shawn Webb <lattera@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Alan Cox <alc@rice.edu>, dev@hardenedbsd.org, Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@freebsd.org>, Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>, PaX Team <pageexec@freemail.hu>, =?UTF-8?Q?Dag=2DErling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New ASLR Patch

Hey All,

I've submitted a new revision of our ASLR patch to Phabric. It can be
applied to 11-CURRENT. The main changes include removal of the MAP_32BIT
hack for amd64, a couple bug fixes, and stylistic changes requested by a
few people. I'm looking for commentary and volunteers for testing. The link
to Phabric is below and you can download the raw patch from there.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D473

Thanks,

Shawn