Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:34:07 -0500
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@sanson.reyes.somos.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Stable List" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Taking over Updating for Stable

Who do I need to talk to to take over the /etc/UPDATING file for
stable

I got a computer just to do daily MakeWorlds.

What info would you all find usefull on this file?
For the most part it should be fairly uneventfull.

Would it be usefull to have info  about some of the auxiliary
files/daemons such as bind/sendmail?

For instance I just had some issues with DNS because there was a
chance some time back and I had not adjusted my DNS files. When
I re-started after a make-world DNS was giving some errors in
one box and stopped working on another. This is not directly
related to FreeBSD, but it will bite those doing MakeWorld...

I will be ready in a few days to do the daily builds.
I am doing a little project I always wanted to do... compute
sizes for some of the default distribution.
So far did 3.3 Release

FreeBSD Sizes
Dist			/		/usr
Min				20		55
User			21		90
Xuser			21		125
X-Kern
Developer 	21		170

No ports.
Selecting SVGA, VGA and Mono as X servers. 75 and 100 dpi fonts.

Next I am going to do 3.4 ... just out of curiosity.. don't
expect it to be too different from 3.3