Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 15:15:54 -0500
From:      Andy Angrick <angrick@netdirect.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't Spawn Child Process

Question: How is maxusers and limits related..i.e. does maxusers=64 mean 64
processes per user? if so, would 'limits -B -u 1024' override this feature?

Another Question: Say if you only have a couple of users and the box is
mainly used as a webserver, is there a limit as to how high you should set
'limits' values to?

-Andy