Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:47:18 +0400
From:      Max <max_nss@mail.ru>
To:        votdev@gmx.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ushare-1.0

Hallo.

Something strange happens with my FreeBSD 6.2
I am trying to install ushare 1.0 from ports but without success.

Latest upnp version is also installed beforehand.

Registering installation for upnp-1.6.0,1
===> SECURITY REPORT:
      This port has installed the following files, which may act as network
      servers and may therefore pose a remote security risk to the system.
/usr/local/lib/libupnp.so.3

      If there are vulnerabilities in these programs there may be a security
      risk to the system. FreeBSD makes no guarantee about the security of
      ports included in the Ports Collection. Please type 'make deinstall'
      to deinstall the port if this is a concern.

      For more information, and contact details about the security
      status of this software, see the following webpage:
http://pupnp.sourceforge.net/
small#
small#
small#
small#
small#
small#
small# cd /usr/ports
small# cd net
small# cd ushare
small# make config
===> No options to configure
small# make install clean
===>   ushare-1.0 depends on executable in : iconv - found
===>   ushare-1.0 depends on executable in : pkg-config - found
===>   ushare-1.0 depends on shared library: upnp.2 - not found
===>    Verifying install for upnp.2 in /usr/ports/devel/upnp
===>   Returning to build of ushare-1.0
Error: shared library "upnp.2" does not exist
*** Error code 1

Any comments?

Thanks a lot for help.
-------