Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:26:11 +0200
From:      des@des.no (Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?q?Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        Andrey Chernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mtree -L is broken due to unneded type=link additions to BSD.*.dist

Andrey Chernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru> writes:
> This commit is not only broke 'make hierarchy', it is completelly unneded,
> because those symlinks are already created by /usr/src/etc/nls.alias=20
> processing. Please back it out.

It does not break 'make hierarchy', unless you have uncommitted
patches which add -L to the mtree command line.

The BSD.local.dist commit fixes a problem which has plagued port
maintainers for years (as witnessed by the number of times people have
inadvertantly committed plists that included share/nls/POSIX and
share/nls/en_US.US-ASCII).  I committed the same patch to BSD.usr.dist
for symmetry, since BSD.local.dist is supposed to be (very nearly) a
subset of BSD.usr.dist.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no