Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:40:26 +0200
From:      "milagro" <milagro@soundex.org>
To:        <isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Invalid number format (Q.850)...

Hi,

I'm trying the setup a fbsd based isdn router. I used the config files from
another router which worked just fine there but now the outgoing call is
made, the remote site closes the connection and I get "Invalid numbering
format (Q.850). The only difference with this router is that I've to dial a
0 before any number to get out of internal telephone system. Could it be
that I've to tell isdnd to wait a little after calling the 0 before it calls
the actual number? If yes, how can I do that with isdnd?

thanx a lot
  Alex