Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:04:43 +0200
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org.ua>
To:        Brent Verner <brent@rcfile.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to debug jdk14 with gdb on -current

hi,

Are you really want to do it ? :)

Two ways:

1. simply press 'c' and continue (some gdb's features won't be available
in this case, like 'info threads', etc), but everything will work.

2. set breakpoint to SetLibraryPath(), find a 'newenv' variable content
(calculated in this function), exit gdb, set *newenv variable of
shell environment and start gdb again... Problem is gone. All features
of gdb work like a charm :)