Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 1996 23:57:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@lgc.com>
To:        Thomas J Balfe <tbalfe@tioga.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Micropolis

For Sale: 10 Micropolis 4.3GB Fast Wide Diff drives, model 3243,
Make offer......   :-)

Seriously, I think this parallels some experiences we've seen with other
Micropolis drives, 1991 & 1936 come to mind.  Does anyone have any
experiences with the 2.25GB Sequel drives being sold by ISN for 299?
7200rpm, 8.5ms access and best of all a whopping 3 month warranty!

--
Rob Snow