Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:03:06 +1000
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports PR / GNATS Auto Assign Tool updated

I have rewritten the logic part of the GNATS Auto Assign Tool a
little bit, to make it easier for me to add people who have requests
for PRs related to ports. If you have access to freefall.freebsd.org,
have a look at /hub/g/hubgnats/gnats-aa/incoming-PRs/bin/lookups.txt.

Of course, making this easier for me comes with a price: I will
have to monitor the log files carefully in the coming days.

If in the coming days you see a PR which should have been assigned
but didn't get assigned, feel free to contact me via email or via
IRC on #bsddev or #bsdports.

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis