Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:13:30 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Jason L. Schwab" <skalir@nmia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   very, very weird problem. please atleast read!

FreeBSD Users/Helps/And the such like,

hey.. I'm running a 3.3-STABLE system, upgraded via source, no problems at
all during the compiling or make installworld, or anything else, and i
enabled quotas in the kernel and have them on via qoutaon and in
/etc/fstab as userquota and mount does say with quotas, but when i run
"edquota username" then fill in the numbers and info then exit the file,
the box locks up. and freezes comepletely. any ideas?

if you need any info, please reply, and i'll get it out to you.

*Note: I have used this server for mor than 2 years for no problem and now
this problem with 3.3-stable, any ideaS? Thankx!

|        Jason L. Schwab - Unix System Admin        |
|   Morphed Internet Services - www.MorphedIS.com   |
|   pgpkey: http://www.nmia.com/~skalir/pgpkey.txt  |
|    Linux is a disease, that is cured by FreeBSD   |