Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 1997 14:28:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        csubl@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr M P Searle)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RMS's view on dynamic linking

Mr M P Searle wrote:

> > > I think the reply to that was 'Einstein, stop telling God what to do'...
> > > :)
> >
> > I think Einstein was right, whether or not God arrived at the idea
> > independently.
>
> Maybe you missed the point - the quote was from one of the first quantum
> physicists. Bohr, I think, but I'm not sure, so I didn't put a name.

	in light of the work done by heisenberg, schrodinger (sp),
	and others, eistein was horrified.  he declared
	"God does not play dice with the universe."

	(inevitably, terry will tell me that statistically eistein,
	 or some one of his caliber, inevitably would be born, hence
	 proving that God does not play dice with the universe. ;)

	mind the dice is part is when eistein would be born

jmb