Date:      Sun, 7 May 2006 23:39:10 -0700
From:      Eric Dan <ericdan@ucla.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Kyrre Nygard <kyrreny@broadpark.no>
Subject:   Re: "The Complete FreeBSD": errata and addenda

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

* Greg 'groggy' Lehey (grog@freebsd.org) wrote:
> On Saturday,  6 May 2006 at 10:22:11 +0200, Kyrre Nygard wrote:
> >
> > I have found a problem.
> >
> > I find the design / typesetting to be very unprofessional.
> > It looks like a teenager wrote it, in Microsoft Word, but no offense.
> >
> > You just used the wrong typesetting system.
> >
> > Please check out the LaTeX Project as well as the Memoir class.
> >
> > It will do the typesetting for you, and your book will become a lot
> > more comfortable for all of us to read.
> >
> > Let us know what you think!
>=20
> I think you're a troll.
>=20
i think the book is great, easy to read, helped me a lot and also saved
me a lot of time.
I hope you're gonna eventually write a new edition that covers 6.*
releases.
I really liked the network section in your book. Compare that to the one
in "Running Linux Edition 5"!
> Greg
> --=20
> When replying to this message, please copy the original recipients.
> If you don't, I may ignore the reply or reply to the original recipients.
> For more information, see http://www.lemis.com/questions.html
> See complete headers for address and phone numbers

--=20
Eric Dan ericdan@ucla.edu
UCLA ID#103297286
http://www.vladuz976.com/
GPG key: FD13E94D ( B9D1 7D8D 34E0 D0B7 D3C9  4571 0BAC 1DC7 FD13 E94D)

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy--